Marketing automation is expected to the “THE” business trend for 2014. Why? Because once business owners see the amazing results automation provides, they practically throw themselves on the bandwagon! Marketing automation statistics are proving over and over again that the industry is growing exponentially.
Who’s on the marketing automation bandwagon?
Dentists. Chiropractors. Gyms. You name it. Any business can benefit from the power of marketing automation. If you want more leads and more customers walking through your door, automation is the answer.
Marketing automation statistics that sing
I found this great article at wwwcallboxinc.com and I wanted to share it with you. If you’re thinking about investing in marketing automation, these statistics will help you see how it’s helping other businesses reach incredible new heights.
Lead Generation Stats That Prove Marketing Automation Works
Investing in marketing automation can be a hard thing to decide on for a marketer, especially now that a lot of people are seriously doubting its value.
Marketing automation has always been about enabling marketers to set off messages based on visitors’ actions on a site, sending messages when they are most relevant rather than spammy. On paper, it looks like a huge deal of help for email marketers to boost lead generation efforts, and people are starting to buy into it. But despite its slow but rapid growth, marketing automation still leaves a lot of reservations and uncertainties to those who are still on the fence.
To help you lean towards a stand, here’s a collection of lead generation statistics that testify to the utility of marketing automation:
- 28% of marketers saw an increase in revenue per sale attributable to marketing automation – Chief Marketer
- 75% of companies using marketing automation see ROI within 12 months, 44% within 6 months – Focus Research
- Companies using marketing automation source 45% more pipeline than those who don’t use marketing automation – Marketo
- Sales agents spend 22% more time selling when marketing automation is deployed – Marketo
- Marketing automation drives a 14.5% increase in sales productivity and a 12.2% reduction in marketing overhead – Nucleus Research
- 70% of companies declare that marketing automation met or exceeded ROI expectations – Focus
- Mature marketers achieve 32% greater revenue through the use of marketing automation than non-mature marketers – Marketo
- Full deployment of marketing automation reduces close rates from 1:221 to 1:20 – Marketo
- Companies using marketing automation for nurturing experience a 451% increase in qualified leads – The Annuitas Group
- 350% return on investment and 100% annual revenue growth while saving $400K and generating $2MM in incremental gross revenue – Acteva
- Marketing automation provides 225% increase in prospect volume that convert to sales opportunities – ShipServ
- Using marketing automation causes 3x more leads passed to sales after one month – Marketo
- Marketing automation reduces ignored leads from 80% to 25% – Bulldog Solutions
- Companies that automate lead management see over 10% increase in revenue in 6-9 months – Gartner Research
- 47% of marketing automation-nurtured leads make larger purchases than non-nurtured leads – The Annuitas Group
- Companies achieve a 15% savings on creative productions with marketing automation – Gartner Research
- Marketing automation-generated personalized emails improve click-through rates by 14% and conversion rates over 10% – The Aberdeen Group
GetUSales helps small businesses embrace marketing automation
If you’re interested in getting started in marketing automation, GetUSales is here to help. We offer Infusionsoft DFY campaigns and can create custom campaigns as well.
Get started today! Give us a call at 855-834-4850 or visit www.GetUSales.com.